>Personal Health >Women's Health
We provide comprehensive Prenatal and Family Planning services for low income, unfunded and Medicaid clients throughout Orange County. Our services include:
Central Prenatal Express
We offer the option for women to complete Medicaid eligibility and begin prenatal care on the same day. The Central Prenatal Express is located at 832 W Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32810, Room 418.
- We will assist in determining your qualifications for temporary Medicaid. (Presumptive Eligibility for Pregnant Women).
- You will see a medical provider to begin your prenatal care.
- We provide referrals for WIC, Healthy Start, a sonogram, and routine prenatal labs.
Your follow up appointment may include a sonogram in a week at the Central Prenatal Express office. You will be scheduled for your follow up prenatal appointment at one of our 4 Women's Health Centers. If you want to get started today, call 407-836-2817 to begin your healthy journey to motherhood. Early prenatal care is the best way to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!
- Comprehensive Prenatal Healthcare
- Laboratory services
- Sonograms offered at low cost
- WIC referrals
- Breastfeeding education and support provided by WIC
- Belly Buddies Group Prenatal Care
- Case managed care, assessment, and referrals from Healthy Start
- Pharmacy (available at 832 W Central Blvd. location only)
- Care provided by Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, Physicians
- Comprehensive family planning care for minors and adult clients of child bearing age and status.
- Education and counseling on all methods of birth control with providers certified in Nexplanon and IUD insertions.
- Referrals for specialty care for colposcopy and cryosurgery procedures and follow up for abnormal PAP tests.
- Sterilization counseling for women and men at and over the age of 21 years.
- Partnership with Winnie Palmer Hospital for ESSURE for women at or over the age of 21 years.
- Partnership with Planned Parenthoold of Greater Orlando for Vasectomy Procedures at no cost for males over 21 years of age.
- Low cost or no cost pregnancy testing.
- Emphasis on education for prevention of STDs including HIV and healthy lifestyle choices.