>Environmental Health >Food Hygiene >Food Storage >Seafood
- It's always best to cook fresh seafood within 2 days of purchase
- For fish that is purchased frozen, it is recommended that it be used within 2 months.
- Store thawed or fresh seafood in the coldest part of the refrigerator, use leftovers within 1 or 2 days.
- Do not freeze whole ungutted fish; avoid or discard clams, mussels and oysters with cracked, chipped or broken shells.
- Cook thoroughly. Do not eat raw or partially cooked seafood.